if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, December 24, 2015

To where you are

It's been a really long time since i wrote an entry. Things hasn't changed and everything still seems fuzzy. It seems like yesterday that i was smiling and teasing you and today i am left all alone, betrayed and hurt. Never in a million years would i have thought of betrayal from someone i once hold dear. I've lost all my strength and i'm tired and weak.

Maybe it is time to let go. Maybe i was too trusting to believe in miracle. A pure heart doesn't necessarily gives the best results. I'm tired, hurt and broken. I've been living in pain and misery. I wish i've never known a world like this but i have no regrets because you taught me things i would never know and you cared for me as someone whom you once held dear, even if it was only for a brief moment.

Thank you world, for having me. Thank you for teaching me the color of feelings we each possess. Be brave, i'm sure the world isn't all that bad. Somewhere, someplace, i'm sure you'll be there smiling. Even thought i could never reach the place where you are, i hope you'll always be safe and happy...

i know that i have loved you ... at 6:06 pm
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    Kel
    Fateful 21
    Bellieving
    Waiting

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

Like how the sun is always there
Even when it has sunk down
It's a dream I can't let go
Fantasies starts to flow
Certainty is definitely here
I remain standing in the midst of parting way
And the shadow gently fades away

Flowers sway in the wind as if dancing
While remain completely buried by that kind smile
And echos along with that friendly voice
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other

Still without remembering “sadness”, I begin to grasp “pain”
When these feelings reach you, they will change into “words”
The pulse that beats quickly catches my breath
Keep trying to break free for that blue, blue sky

Awaken from a dream in an unknown world ..


that'.last>note


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com