if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Forgive & Forget

Whenever we make a mistake or hurt someone, we expect the person to forgive and forget. But when someone does that to us, we ain't able to gallantly forgive less forget the pain and hurt that's been done to us. I'm tired...

I could always forgive, not because i have a big heart but because i believe everyone deserve a second chance but there are always people whom would repeat the same harm and keep hurting you. I'm used to being hurt and getting lied to. Promises are a sacred vow to be kept. Who in this era would believe it? Everyone would just laugh and say that i'm utterly stupid and silly but i didn't mind because that's something that i believe in. I'll forgive but i'll never forget what was done, the hurt, the tears, the smile, the love and the promises.

To forgive and forget is telling yourself to give up on humanity. I'm tired...

i know that i have loved you ... at 9:24 pm
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    Kel
    Fateful 21
    Bellieving
    Waiting

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

Like how the sun is always there
Even when it has sunk down
It's a dream I can't let go
Fantasies starts to flow
Certainty is definitely here
I remain standing in the midst of parting way
And the shadow gently fades away

Flowers sway in the wind as if dancing
While remain completely buried by that kind smile
And echos along with that friendly voice
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other

Still without remembering “sadness”, I begin to grasp “pain”
When these feelings reach you, they will change into “words”
The pulse that beats quickly catches my breath
Keep trying to break free for that blue, blue sky

Awaken from a dream in an unknown world ..


that'.last>note


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com