if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, November 02, 2015

Alone

It's really strange. You've always treated people very nicely and cared for them. You would go the extra mile for them, help them and always be there for them. However, nobody will do the same for you. Perhaps, having expectations is bad and it really sucks?

I've always been sweet and accommodating. I do not have a lot of friends but i keep those i cherish close but would they keep me close too? I doubt so. This is not the 1st time but it happened time after time. Just a word of concern or a little 'how are you' would've made my day but nobody would. I am always the only one that cares and go the extra mile. Sometimes, i feel that i'm such a bothersome because i care too much. It's really silly, really...

In this world, i understood that i am all alone and forever alone. Friends, they come and goes. Lovers, they betray you. Family, it's only about the roof. I am truly alone and being alone is fine. I could never find someone that would wholeheartedly care for me because a reflection of me doesn't exist. I'm tired...

i know that i have loved you ... at 8:40 pm
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    Kel
    Fateful 21
    Bellieving
    Waiting

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

Like how the sun is always there
Even when it has sunk down
It's a dream I can't let go
Fantasies starts to flow
Certainty is definitely here
I remain standing in the midst of parting way
And the shadow gently fades away

Flowers sway in the wind as if dancing
While remain completely buried by that kind smile
And echos along with that friendly voice
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other

Still without remembering “sadness”, I begin to grasp “pain”
When these feelings reach you, they will change into “words”
The pulse that beats quickly catches my breath
Keep trying to break free for that blue, blue sky

Awaken from a dream in an unknown world ..


that'.last>note


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com