if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Night of Sixth Magnitude Stars

When I'm wounded, it would make me really happy if you could gently embrace me.
When I stumble and can't stand up, please give me some of your courage.


My thoughts still can't reach you; I'm still wandering alone in this cold street.
I can't even remember where this place is.


In this endless night, I have only one wish: "Let there be shining light in the starless sky."
Even the things I threw away into places of no return will eventually radiate and illuminat tomorrow.
I was able to meet you in the stardust. It would have been great if my feelings had stayed unchanged.
I wept to my unreturning past, but my tears will eventually radiate and illuminate my tomorrow for me.


When I'm unable to sleep, it would make me really happy if you could gently grip my hand.
Please quietly assure me that morning will come, even if it's a lie.


My wish is still unfulfilled. Tonight, I have taken the constellation with me
and disappeared completely. It's already impossible for me to go back...


In this endless night, I have only one wish: "Let there be shining light in the starless sky."
Even a star too distant to be visualized clearly will eventually radiate and illuminate tomorrow.
Our miraculous encounter in the stardust will be blurred out by the crowds of people again

I bid goodbye to my unreturning past and the nights of weeping, so that tomorrow I'll be able to shine.

I thank you, for having found me even though I am such a small constellation.

In this endless night, I have only one wish: "Let there be shining light in the starless sky."
Even the things I threw away into places of no return will eventually radiate and illuminatetomorrow.
I was able to meet you in the stardust. It would have been great if my feelings had stayed unchanged.
I wept to my unreturning past, but my tears will eventually radiate and illuminate my tomorrow for me.

i know that i have loved you ... at 2:27 pm
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    Kel
    Fateful 21
    Bellieving
    Waiting

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

Like how the sun is always there
Even when it has sunk down
It's a dream I can't let go
Fantasies starts to flow
Certainty is definitely here
I remain standing in the midst of parting way
And the shadow gently fades away

Flowers sway in the wind as if dancing
While remain completely buried by that kind smile
And echos along with that friendly voice
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other

Still without remembering “sadness”, I begin to grasp “pain”
When these feelings reach you, they will change into “words”
The pulse that beats quickly catches my breath
Keep trying to break free for that blue, blue sky

Awaken from a dream in an unknown world ..


that'.last>note


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com