if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Leaving

Departure, farewells and goodbyes are always difficult for everyone. They say, all good things comes to an end. It isn't just the good but the bad as well isn't it? When is mine ending?

Emotionally tortured and weakened, what is the meaning of life and my existence? Giving & forever giving. Longing and forever longing for a place to belong. Where am i now and just who i am? The world, why doesn't it end? I'm in pain, struggling and living in the memory. I do not want to forget and i do not want to remember. Hypocrisy and lies, is that how we are bound to live in? I can hardly live my life... I'm in pain but i could never let anyone know, i could never tell you and you would never understand them.

If longing for a happy ending and to smile with you is a sin, then maybe i wasn't supposed to be here at all. Are you happier now? I'm sure you are. Always being left behind, always putting in so much more and care so much more than any others, i'm tired, i've tried my best. I'm broken. I wanted not someone to fix me but someone whom i can spend my life with to make her happy. I've been hiding my darkened soul. Perhaps its beyond redemption so why must life be so cruel? Some live without knowing tomorrow, some live without food and water, while others struggle everyday just to carry on living. Am i truly living?

Leaving the world, departing... Would it be a kinder move to everyone else? My sorrow and misery knows no bound. I wish for a day which my end is near. Someday, i know i'll be gone soon but i'm sure those i cared for will always be well and happy. If i could have any last wishes, i just hope the world would be a better and kinder place to everyone and especially to you.

i know that i have loved you ... at 1:18 pm
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    Kel
    Fateful 21
    Bellieving
    Waiting

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

Like how the sun is always there
Even when it has sunk down
It's a dream I can't let go
Fantasies starts to flow
Certainty is definitely here
I remain standing in the midst of parting way
And the shadow gently fades away

Flowers sway in the wind as if dancing
While remain completely buried by that kind smile
And echos along with that friendly voice
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other

Still without remembering “sadness”, I begin to grasp “pain”
When these feelings reach you, they will change into “words”
The pulse that beats quickly catches my breath
Keep trying to break free for that blue, blue sky

Awaken from a dream in an unknown world ..


that'.last>note


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com